F-Pimp

GhosTV - Jordan Castillo Price

I read this book for the first time way back in 2011, without knowing just how long it would be before I'd actually get to read more Vic and Jacob. Those two years were complete torture. It was horrible. But yay, because book 7 comes out in 8 flippin days!

Soooo, with that said, I have some more things to say that I think are a bit more legit then my original review ramblings.

First, Oh oh, how the love between Jacob and Vic gets to me. This reread, I didn't even start at the beginning of the series. I only read THIS book. And it didn't matter! I was just as in love with Vic and Jacob now as I was back then. I mean, ugh... it's just so damn beautiful! Jacob's protecting Vic, Vic's love and need for Jacob. I couldn't even contain myself.

Second, Crash. How can you talk about these books without bringing him up. As a secondary character, he's one of my favorites. Big mouth, flippant, but underneath it all there's something vulnerable about him. Did I mention damn sexy?

And lastly, I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with my review for Cut & Run- http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/255673979 -but let me just point out that Jordan Castillo Price knows how to get it right. Check it out:

"you're going to astral project and fly right out of your body? I thought it was the type of skill that takes people whole lifetimes to perfect."
"I won't know until I try." I took off my shoes and jacket, removed my holster, loosened my tie and sat down on the bed.
"Do you want a drink? Something weak, like a hard lemonade."

Big Men + Hard Lemonade = weak, get it?! Not a wild bender. Jeez