Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 3)

Lover Awakened - J.R. Ward

Wow! I read this almost a year to the date! I didn't even realise it had been a year since I last read this book.

Pretty much my original review still stands.

I just want to add that you know, time goes on. You read more brothers, and you create new connections (for me it's Qhuinn) and it's easy to get caught up in the heat of the other books. But here's the thing, I love Z-as I said in my second reread. There's something about him that is just so touching. He gets under your skin. From the first time I picked up Wrath's book I knew there was going to be more to this Male, and I was totally not let down at all.

Zsadist is a contradiction. He's an agressive Male, you expect him to be harsh and rough, but when he finally finds a way to touch Bella it's only with tenderness and reverence. His anger and his hatred for everything just stands to make his sweetness so much better.

"I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came... and I was awakened."

Is there anything more to say?

*Second Read 2/14/2011*

Update, I love Zsadist.

*First read 10/28/2010*

oh my god... I feel like I'm a drug addict and the brothers are my fix. I'm not sure if I should thank the people who conviced me to read this series or curse their name.

I can't believe how fast I'm flying through these. I want to be in a Rhage Zsadist sandwich. They were my two favorites from Dark Lover and their stories did not let me down in the least.

The only downside is I don't want it to be over. I want to read more about these specific brothers. The problem is that the theme seems to be that the brothers are all over the books up until their story happens and then they're barely in it... it's not fair. I'm going to go through Rhage/Z withdraws.