Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid 4)

Succubus Heat - Richelle Mead 4 down, one more to go before the last one comes out.I still love Georgina... and Seth, I mean my goodness! He's why I added a'my lovers' shelf onto Goodreads. He's so sweet and gentle, but also fierce and sexy. I love him.Surprisingly one of the reasons I like this series is because it lacks a 'bad guy'. Sure there's Niphon, he's a real jerk. But I just don't count him, because he feels like a bit of a joke. The ones you'd think would be bad guys are actually really pretty 3 dimentional. I really care about Dante, and I feel bad for the life he's created for himself. His feelings for Georgie were genuine. Roman, well I thought that I didn't like him but he really redeemed himself in this one. Not necessarily as a romantic hero, but more as a character. In the first book I never thought that he had much depth to him. He seemed very generic, the same man who's in most romantic books. But in this one I thought he was more original, and I've started to care about what happens to him. I feel that there's more to Jerome too, I actually really care about him. This series has a plethora of strong characters that are neither purely good, nor purely bad. Thats why I love it.Moving on to book 5 right away!